Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Father's Day 2008

25th of MAY 2008 was our own Father's Day

It is not an exact day of Father's Day...

but we celebrated on the day bcoz...

the day is the only day that i can gather all my family members

and it is much more easier to give a suprise

That day at KFC...

we lied to celebrate my birthday

my dad really believed in us

when the cake is taken out he still couldn't realize...

coz he didn't wore his presbyopic glasses and couldn't read the word...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY on the cake

we only told him after i asked him to...

sang me a birthday song...

capture a pic with kissing at my face...

wuahahaha...

a successful and memorable Father's Day for us...

To MOM and DAD : We Love You...Always!!!

Red Cherry Chocolate Cake

RM 20.60 (after discount)

from Just To Eat

comment : cheap n nice

My mummy and Daddy


My elder sis


My younger bro


No comments: